Today I am officially in my 3rd tri....crap, where has the time gone???? If someone knows where it's at, please let me know.
I am going Wednesday for my 4D ultrasound. My mom is going to meet me and DH at my OB's clinic for the ultrasound and my dad may ride with us if he can get away from work at 3:00.
This is still not real for me. And there's only 12 weeks to make it real. I'm almost in disbelief that she'll be here in twelve short little weeks. The nursery is ready, which reminds me...I promised pictures, I should do that tonight...along with a 28w belly pic. Yes. I'll take the pictures tonight and post them tomorrow. I need to hang a couple of pictures on the wall and put the mirror up in her room before I get the camera out, so this will give me an excuse to get those things done tonight.
Happy Monday everyone.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Wow!! third trimester huh?? what a milestone girlie. I will be there in 5 weeks ;)
ReplyDelete3rd tri, that's awesome!! Sorry, I don't know where the time has gone. I've been wondering that myself. :^}
ReplyDeleteBTW - I missed the post office by 2 minutes so your gift will be mailed tomorrow.
Yeah for you that is a great milestone. You aren't kidding where did the time go?
ReplyDelete