This blog is about my daily life, my journey through infertility, my pregnancy, and now my life with my beautiful baby girl!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Ask me something...
I really don't have too much to blog on these days so I thought I would take some questions. Whatever ya' want....family, pregnancy, work....I don't care, I'll answer. And I'll give you till Tuesday to ask so I can post my answers on here that evening.
I forget, who did you donate your opi to? Did they get PG? Mine is still on the counter where I left it 6C's ago. I hate that thing. I don't think there is any help for me.
Where did you get your baby's name?
ReplyDeleteHow old will you be when she's born?
How old was your mom when you were born?
Are you going back to work after having the baby?
ReplyDeleteWill you try for more kids after this one?
Before IF, how many children did you think you would have & has that number changed?
I forget, who did you donate your opi to? Did they get PG? Mine is still on the counter where I left it 6C's ago. I hate that thing. I don't think there is any help for me.
ReplyDelete