Nothing new going on here. Life has been pretty easy going the last few weeks. Not much going on during the week or weekends.
Pregnancy is going well. I'm still going every other week for checkups...it's starting to get old...seems like I can never get away from my OB's office. DH and I start childbirth prep classes in 10 days. That sorta freaks me out. And I have a baby shower in 13 days...Super Bowl Sunday. This completely freaks me out...I hate being the center of attention. I did start washing clothes and blankets that I already have, stuff that I've bought or people have given me.
And DH and I have decided to redo the closet in the nursery. The closets in our house are the ones with the single shelf and clothes bar in them. It really is a lot of wasted space if you think about it. I got this idea from Richelle. I was looking at her pictures on FB and decided to copy what she did. DH and I are going to buy the Rub.berma.id closet kit and buy a few add ons. This way we can have multiple layers to hang clothes and have lots of shelf space too. I want to add a couple of sets of drawers and shoe racks too. And when we get finished with the closet in the nursery, DH wants to do his closet. And one day (hopefully soon) we need to clean out the closet in our office (as in take everything out, box it up, and store it in the shop) so we will have room to store bigger baby items (highchair and other things we may not use right away).
Today I got my curtain rings for the nursery windows. That means once I get the curtains pressed and finish hanging them I can take pictures of the nursery!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Yay! Can't wait to see your nursery!!
ReplyDeleteHey, my closets need a good oraganizing too, wanna come help out?!?!
Great idea about the Rubbermaid closet saver.
ReplyDelete