This blog is about my daily life, my journey through infertility, my pregnancy, and now my life with my beautiful baby girl!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
~ * Nursery Pictures * ~
As promised here are the pictures of the nursery. We finally finished the windows this weekend and DH put in the closet organizer and repainted the closet as well. So it's been a busy week finalizing everything in baby's room but we love how everthing turned out!
How beautiful! We have that same chair but in blue. You will LOVE it! And you're so organized! Our room started out like that but it's complete chaos now! lol. Just leave plenty of space to put baby gifts and pkg's of diapers and whatnot. It'll pile up fast.
Erin~ DH and I have a seperate bedroom. This was an extra bedroom that was originally just a "guest room" but now we get a permanent visitor! We decided to keep the big bed in there in case we needed it during the beginning. The room is sort of cramped with all the furniture but it all fits okay for now. We had to pick a crib and changing table that matched the existing furniture in that room as close as we could - that's why there is a slight color difference in them.
Richelle~ I stole the closet organizer idea from you! DH and I cleaned out the closet in our office last night. It is clean and clear now so we will have even more space to store baby stuff b/c I doubt everything will fit in her room alone.
Misty~ It was a lot of hard work and seems like it took forever to get it just right.
That is so pretty Laura!!! I love the teapot & tea cups lamps...very "fairy tale princess" looking!! And the green & pink look so good together. You put a lot of hard work into all the details. Good job!!
The perfect little nursery fit for a princess. So cute, love what you did with it!!! I also love the green/pink combo. Those colors look great together.
Goodness...that is a very nice nursery, fit for a star.
ReplyDeleteIs that your bed in there? I mean is that your bedroom too?
V's room has all mix matched furniture, but oh well.
Very nice Laura!!
How beautiful! We have that same chair but in blue. You will LOVE it! And you're so organized! Our room started out like that but it's complete chaos now! lol. Just leave plenty of space to put baby gifts and pkg's of diapers and whatnot. It'll pile up fast.
ReplyDeleteI just love green and pink together! Very nice job on the nursery!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the sweet comments!!
ReplyDeleteErin~ DH and I have a seperate bedroom. This was an extra bedroom that was originally just a "guest room" but now we get a permanent visitor! We decided to keep the big bed in there in case we needed it during the beginning. The room is sort of cramped with all the furniture but it all fits okay for now. We had to pick a crib and changing table that matched the existing furniture in that room as close as we could - that's why there is a slight color difference in them.
Richelle~ I stole the closet organizer idea from you! DH and I cleaned out the closet in our office last night. It is clean and clear now so we will have even more space to store baby stuff b/c I doubt everything will fit in her room alone.
Misty~ It was a lot of hard work and seems like it took forever to get it just right.
Aw, that is beautiful! I love the green and pink, so pretty! You guys did a great job!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty Laura!!! I love the teapot & tea cups lamps...very "fairy tale princess" looking!! And the green & pink look so good together. You put a lot of hard work into all the details. Good job!!
ReplyDeleteThe perfect little nursery fit for a princess. So cute, love what you did with it!!! I also love the green/pink combo. Those colors look great together.
ReplyDelete