...all I can say is...
"People that shouldn't have, did...and people that could've, didn't".
I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but it's all I can think about right now as worry and anxiety begin to set in. I don't want to cry but how can I stop myself. I had a couple of people REALLY surprise me this weekend...both in good ways and bad ways. That is all I am going to say about the baby shower.
I am very thankful that God has blessed both me and my husband with good jobs. I will be out of work in 7 weeks. I won't be paid maternity leave. But at least I will have a job to come back to. I wish I could take 12 weeks off to be with our baby girl, but it will be impossible for us to live that long without my salary, yet I do not know how long I will be taking off. I know that I will not want to leave her. I don't have anyone to leave her with right now. Good childcare does not exist where I live apparently. More worry and anxiety.
Someone please tell me that I can do this.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You can do this Laura!! I'm sure a lot of the worry and anxiety will start to ease up. All of this sounds pretty natural to me. You are going to make an exceptional mommy, you just have to believe in yourself!
ReplyDeleteGod has given you this child and He knows that you need good chilcare and something will work out for you! I will keep you in my prayers. (((hugs)))
I hope you find good childcare Laura!! that has always worried me. Everything will work out.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this! I think every soon to be mom has worries, but you'll be fine. :)
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
I hope the worry subsides and you find a plan that works for you guys. I hope you had a good time at the shower. :)
ReplyDeleteYou can definitely do it. Have faith and there will be a way. You got this far and it can only get better from here. I can't wait til you get to experience being a mom, you are almost there!
ReplyDelete