Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh the fun

Not sure if it's possible to be having any more fun than I am right now.

I'm at work.

Yesterday my boss and the sales manager decided to change the sales of terms for all outgoing invoices. This is my department.

Today I am faxing a letter to aaallllllll of our customers to let them know of the upcoming change.

I'm just thankful that the printer on my desk has a built in fax....at least I don't have to stand on my feet in front of the other fax machine all day....

I just noticed something....the lady sitting besides is still reading her book. She obviously caught up on her work early this morning b/c I saw her reading it before lunch as well.

Yes, I'm blogging....but I'm blogging in-between faxes....

I wonder if she'd like some work to do....almost makes me want to throw something at her to get her to look my way...."Hey Lady, if you'd like some work I have PLENTY over her that I would be more than willing to share" (cue: smile politely)

I have to say, faxing all morning long made my morning FLY by...it was lunch time before I realized it...obviously proving that I'm having way too much fun!

4 comments:

  1. Do it I dare you! No don't LOL You don't want to lose your job before the baby LOL ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. O don't you just love the monotonousnous of that kind of stuff? I just wanted to tell you that the name you have picked out for your daughter is just lovely. And I wanted to remind you about redeeming your gift certificate- although if it's going to be a mommy bracelet you might want to wait :-)

    Elizabeth
    luckystarsjewelrypa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Gotta love all day faxing, that I don't miss. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, that would get pretty old.

    I agree about busy days going by faster though! That's usually a plus.

    ReplyDelete