Friday, February 26, 2010

(no title)

((yawn))

This afternoon is going to be awful. I still have 2 hours and 25 minutes of work left. With nothing to do.

I put the car seat and base in my truck this past week...and the extra car seat base in DH's truck. He's already aggravated with it...says its in his way. Silly man.

This whole pregnancy has flown by but I can already tell that this last month will be so slow seemingly. Thirty-one days left. That's one month.

I still need to pack my hospital bag. I'm hoping to get that done this weekend b/c my OB will ask me on Tuesday if I have my bag and car seat in the truck ready to go. I want to be able to answer yes to both. But I need to find some slippers this weekend. I do not own any. You see...I wear a women's 12 shoe. Yeah... No joke. So it's kinda a little bit hard to find shoes. I usually order Clarks off of the internet since they carry my size and have some pretty cute shoes. Something else I need to buy is hard candy. My hospital does not allow women to eat during labor. They said they have popsicles we could have and that we're welcome to bring hard candy. If I freeze chocolate, is that considered hard candy? Hmmmm... There isn't much hard candy that I like though. Lifesavers are good. I may just have to poke around the grocery store this weekend.

And then I have to decide what clothes I'm bringing for the baby. I already have her coming home outfit ready. But she'll need other stuff, gowns I guess, while we're there. And then there's DH's stuff. He'll need a bag too since he is going to stay at the hospital with me the whole time. I offered to just let him come home to shower and get dressed and stuff but he doesn't want to leave me or the baby. Sweet man.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, packing your hospital bag. I can't wait to pack mine!! I still have another month until my babyshower, lol.

    I like Werther's Orginals. You probably won't be thinking about candy during labor anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I ended up packing more in my hospital bag that I didn't need than what I did need. I wore the nursing gowns the whole time (brought tops- never used) and the netted underwear with those long pads. You really don't need anything for baby except the going home outfit and blanket because they'll provide the gowns & diapers the entire time you're in the hospital.

    Good luck getting things packed!!

    ReplyDelete