Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tonight's plans...Not too interesting...

My 2nd childbirth prep class was canceled tonight. The weather is supposed to get pretty icky tonight and tomorrow. Forecast for tomorrow: Snow...in Mississippi! I'm so ready for the warm weather to hurry up and get here. So tonight, it is my goal to complete the baby shower thank you notes so I can mail them tomorrow. And maybe even fold and put up the laundry. I don't feel like cooking, so it will probably be a pizza night...yummy thin crust cheese pizza!

Oh, and last night I decided to do some early clothes taking-backing (not a word but it sounds appropriate). I took about 10 Carter's outfits to a local department store and they took back all but ONE! And the one they didn't take back isn't a too terribly looking 3m set so I'll keep it, even though I doubt baby gets much use from it. I got to exchange them for outfits that I liked that are the right size. I went for the 6m and a few 9m summery stuff b/c that brand tends to shrink a little on the first wash and I figured a late March baby would be wearing those sizes this summer. So hopefully now I have enough clothes to make it through the first 4 or 5 months. I plan on buying some more 9m and 12m stuff when the fall and winter clothes goes on sale in a few months.

WOO-HOO!! My boss just walked in and said we weren't working tomorrow b/c of the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, YaY, and YAY!!!!!!!!! So happy today!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm still returning stuff we recieved for Mason he recieved so many newborn outfits it was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask- Why wouldn't they take the one back?

    Woohoo for you getting a snow day! Sleep in & take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph~ I think the lady said that they had already clearanced the item and it wasn't worth taking back...it was better for me to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to determine what size the baby will be in. My son wore his size in months for a good long time. Everyone said he would be wearing much bigger clothes, but he didn't, never did.

    So, this time around I am trying to figure out what sizes per month this one will be in.

    Glad they took back those clothes.

    ReplyDelete