.....not sure what to do........
As I mentioned before, I have been having a hard time find a daycare facility that I can leave my baby at when I return to work. I did find a girl at my church that is finishing college this May and is looking for a summer job between finishing school and starting grad school in September. I know the family very well and would have no problem leaving my baby with her....in fact, she would come to my house and keep her.
So we get with this girl and talk price and all....$45 a day....Monday thru Wednesday. DH doesn't work on Thursdays and Fridays still. So it would be better for him to keep the baby those days (Th-Fr) because really it wouldn't pay well for him to find a part time job for those days and us pay for child care. His Monday - Wednesday job pays too well for him to leave it...just sucks that he can't work Mon-Fri.
Well, I talked to my mom about this and she's decided that she can keep the baby Monday and Tuesday but not Wednesday. That's fine...she can keep her as much as she wants, but I don't know if this baby sitter is going to want a job that is just one day a week. And I feel as though if she does I may have to pay her more for that one day. I haven't called her back yet b/c I still don't know if this is what I want.
Silly me...of course I know what I want...I want to be able to stay at home...but so not an option for us.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Boy I would jump on that!! your mom babysitting twice a week and your hubby twice a week.
ReplyDeleteYou never know, she might still take it?? I will watch her for you once a week ;) lol. You could fly her to Virginia.