
22w3d Belly Pic
Not the best quality picture in the world and I had to take it myself in the bathroom mirror...
I had my 22w checkup Wednesday. Everything was great. BP was 110/96, baby girl's HR was 150, I gained 2 lbs in 4 weeks to put me at a total of 1 lb gained so far. I had to sign an epidural consent form and I will have my first one hour glucose test in 4 weeks at my next checkup (Dec. 23). My 4D ultrasound is scheduled for 6 weeks out (Jan 6th). Based on the 20w ultrasound, baby girl's due date is March 29th. So she is measuring perfectly, only 2 days ahead. My OB measured my belly and it was between 21.5 and 22. So all-in-all, a great checkup!
My mom got to come home today from the hospital. She did very well during her surgery and is recovering great. So all good news there too!
I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I don't get to post a picture of my chocolate pie b/c it never set...I still don't know what I did wrong. And I didn't get to cook the ham b/c my grandmother didn't trust me with me. But my green beans out the can were great, lol!!


No comments:
Post a Comment