I'm taking off work Thursday to go with my mom to Mistletoe Marketplace in Jackson, MS. It's an annual event right before Christmas that has lots and lots of vendors with food, clothing, jewelry, and other cute things. What sucks is that if I knew what I were having, I could buy some baby clothes if I found something I liked...but that's okay...there's always next year. And by then, baby will be big enough to go with me and still small enough to buy those cute little clothes!
I don't take off work much. I usually save my days for when I'm sick. But this time it's for fun...I'm tired of work and ready for a break. I'm taking a day off the Tuesday before Thanksgiving when my mom has her hysterectomy. And DH and I are flying out Christmas Day to spend a week in Orlando, FL...our babymoon...the last trip together before baby arrives. I love leaving Christmas Day. My family doesn't understand why I do that...but maybe some of you do. Holidays just aren't my thing.
I wish I had more to talk about. I've been on a countdown for quite some while now...8 days to go. I was told at my last checkup that I could bring $1 and get a copy of the ultrasound. So as long as I can figure out how to post it, I'll put it up on my blog next Wednesday.
Until next posting....Happy Tuesday!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


That sounds like a fun day with your mom :) You could probably find some non-gender-specific baby things, right?
ReplyDeleteYour babymoon sounds great too! I hope you two have a fabulous time!