Friday, November 6, 2009

Preparing for long nights...

Baby is starting to prepare me for long nights. Wednesday night, the baby held a 2-hour aerobics class in my belly. That was DH's first chance to actually feel the movement. The previous week, it was too subtle to feel on the outside. He was so amazed he didn't want to move his hand away....it was very sweet.

Not much going on around here. I'm hoping to get some laundry folded and put away this weekend...and I need to make a trip to town to return something and buy cat food. Sounds exciting!

You ladies have a great weekend!

5 days and counting!!

3 comments:

  1. You can already feel movement on the outside too!!! That rocks!!! Only a month and hopefully my DH can feel our baby too. It must be so amazing to feel the baby and have that reassurance that everything is ok. Hope you are doing well!!! We have our appts the same day. Mine is just the boring ol' OB appt but you have your big U/S right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect for DH to be able to feel the movement this early but the other night when the baby wouldn't be still, I put his hand on my belly and his eyes got wide every time the baby moved, so I know he could feel what I was feeling. Yes, my big U/S is on 11/11. Your appt won't be boring, you'll get to hear that sweet heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete