...where the afternoon d-r-a-g-s by. I'm at work with absolutely nothing to do. This is going to be a forever long hour and 12 minutes.
I haven't been in the mood to cook lately, or go to the grocery store for that matter. My brain cannot think of one thing that I would like to cook that I would eat. I seem to be getting pickier and pickier. You see...once my appetite came back after 1st tri, I ate anything in front of me, whether I once liked it or not. But now there is nothing I want....it sucks. I really do need to go to the grocery store, they are having some pretty awesome sales this week on canned veggies.
I need to get with my grandmother to find out what I need to cook for Thanksgiving lunch. This will be my first time "really" helping, meaning actual cooking. See, my mom is having her hysterectomy the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and will be in the hospital until that Friday. I plan on bringing her and my dad (if he doesn't join us for lunch) some food to the hospital and staying there with them for a few hours while DH goes to visit his family (they live a few miles from the hospital). I'm not going b/c I'm still mad about some things and I refuse to give in. And I wonder why baby girl was being so stubborn the other day when we had the u/s and she wouldn't move for the tech, hehe. It's a good trait I guess, at least I like to think it is.
My stomach is growling now. I think we may just eat dinner at church tonight. They do a Wednesday night family supper before prayer meeting. That is if I get home in time from picking up my kitty baby from his bath and brush out appointment....he's gonna be so mad at mommy. He hates it with a passion. I've posted a picture of him a few weeks ago....the long-haired Himalayan.
Alright I've rambled enough now.
Oh yeah, Happy Hump Day :)
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I hear ya, lady! This whole week is just DRAGGING! At least hump day is almost over.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your tummy is getting picky all of a sudden, that has to suck. I hope your appetite comes back in time for Thanksgiving. My best to your mom, I hope her surgery goes off without a hitch. :)
Ooooh, I love himilayans... I had a seal point himalayan named Muffin when I was little!!
ReplyDeleteSo wierd how our eating goes in phases, hey? I'm just getting into another really hungry phase where I can eat everything. Baby must be having a growth spurt.