Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Something else that sucks monkey balls...

...I work my behind off Monday through Friday to have 35% of my paycheck taken away from me in taxes alone...this does not include benefits or insurance...35% TAXES...

This.

Blows.


P.S. - Sorry for the vent...this just really blows.

4 comments:

  1. Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then when they take out the other stuff as benefits and insurance, they just killed a tree for nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's outrageous!!!! Are they deducting it properly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get a break on taxes once that baby is born ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, they are deducting properly...

    And Erin...I fully plan on writing off all of the LAP, HSG, IF treatments & drugs, and every other PENNY that I spent on IF this year on my 2009 return and looking forward to adding the baby to my 2010 return....I'll hand my returns in with a smile.

    ReplyDelete