Not much to report here. DH worked this weekend. I helped him some, but mostly stayed home piddling around...doing laundry, getting groceries, making a trip to town to exchange a shirt I bought, TRYING to get hubby's phone fixed. He's really, REALLY good at destroying cell phones. So now that he has finished off his current cell phone, we have the option of spending $200 for a new phone (bleh!), spending $200 to get out of his current contract and buying him one of those trac phones (hmmm, maybe), or he can use my old phone until we decide which way to go (bingo!). So I still need to go BACK to town and get his broken phone switched with my old phone.
Tonight....I have to go to my brother and SIL's for dinner. I. Don't. Wanna. Go. I don't like her. I would rather stay at home and cook for DH while I have a grilled cheese sandwich (it's my new craving). My SIL is a fake....and a mooch. Maybe we won't have to stay long. Surely I can come up with some excuse not to stay long...I'm usually good at that.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment