Sunday, January 9, 2011

O-K.....maybe she was right....

AF showed this morning. I've been crampy the past few days and was hoping that was what it was. I feel a little rusty in this area. I forgot how bad the cramps are when not on BCP. Yuck! At one point I found myself curled up in a ball on the living room floor telling my husband that I was about to die. Next moment I'm digging and scratching around in the kitchen for chocolate. All I found was a bag of chocolate chips in the back of the pantry. I'm not going to say how much of that bag is left :/

So on to C2 CD1. Maybe my doc was right about things changing after baby. I really did not expect AF to show so soon. I just figured my body would go back to its crazy ways. But I'd say a 29 day C isn't too bad for the first time. So I guess I don't need to call on the metformin, boo. We shall see how round two goes. NEXT!!

1 comment: