Monday, January 10, 2011

Today was better

I feel much better today. Cramps aren't near as bad as yesterday.

I've been catching up on blogs today. I haven't read some in a few weeks. And I have to say there were some shockers out there. MANY congrats to M and Allison!! Awesome news from both of you! It's great to hear this type of news after everything that happened around Christmastime. It makes me hurt when any of you are hurting. And at the same time, I feel so much joy when one of you does. Maybe I got this out right. I just don't like it when one of you are hurting.

That's all for tonight. E is in here with me and I smell something. Time for a diaper change.

2 comments:

  1. Glad today is a little better! Thanks for the shout-out! LMAO at the last paragraph! :)

    ReplyDelete