Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Probably not my cycle...

CD 17... And I finally got a positive on my OPK this morning. I started testing on CD 12 and messed up my stick so I had to use two that day. I was beginning to think my box was a dud until today. My last stick today and I finally got a smiley! Yesterday I was getting pretty mad at them, I figured I would have my LH surge before now. I was calling them bad names...mainly 'the OPK box from hell'. To add to this madness, DH got a BAD stomach virus Sunday night. Me and E slept in her room and stayed at my parents house last night...I don't want her to get that stuff. Sooooo, do I act upon my smiley knowing DH has been sick or do I throw in the towel this C??

2 comments:

  1. You could put on a mask while you do the deed lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I like E's idea. =) Hmm, I say go for it and double up on the vitamins, but that's jmo.

    ReplyDelete