I'm back home now. It was nice having a break from everything last week. It was one of the first times in many, many months that I was not obsessing. About TTC. Now that I'm home, it's all coming back to me. AF was "supposed" to be here Saturday. It's Monday and she's still not here. Now I have two things to obsess about and stress out over. Fun. I did POAS Sunday and it read exactly what I figured it would. I'm not lucky enough to know what the "other side" feels like. I think the reason my C is all "blah" is because I stopped taking Metformin a week and a half ago. Big mistake obviously. My new RE thought that my body would handle O'ing on its own. Not so. Against DH's concerns last night, I started taking Met again. And I'm going to go on and start today with 3 x's a day. It's not like it can hurt anything. I've been really depressed with myself today. I was doing so good and had a good plan ready. Now I feel like I am starting all over again. This really can't be happening. I really would love to scream at the top of my lungs right now. Then cry my eyes out. And I know it's only been two days, but it has been TWO DAYS!! Two really long days. I have never wanted AF as bad as I do right now. And no, I'm not crazy. I'm something even better......obsessed!
:( I'm sorry. It really sucks being obsessed! I was doing really well most of this month too, until today AF showed up. At least there was a break though, ya know? I hope AF doesn't drag your wait out too much longer. She is a horrendous witch...
ReplyDeleteOh, we all know the obsession all too well!!
ReplyDeleteJust wondering why your RE had you stop taking the Metformin. I have PCOS and didn't show to have insulin resistance but my RE started me on it last July anyways. He says it won't hurt to take so I might as well take it. I'm sure your RE has a good reason.
Good luck, I hope AF finds you soon!