I need your suggestions, ladies!
I will doing my first IUI next C and will be taking Femara on CD5-CD9. I usually O on CD13. When should I start using the OPK's? If I am correct, can't the Femara give me a false positive if I test too early? I called the RE office and his nurse said to start on CD12 and test once a day. This just doesn't sound right to me. What you do all think?
TIA!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Are you still going to wear your Ovi? I would start on Fertile Day 1 if you do. I have heard though that clomid/femera can sometimes give a possible false positive on OPKs if the OPK is done w/in 3 days of your last pill which is probably why the nurse said CD12. The only thing is if you do O early, you may miss your surge waiting until CD12. I guess you may want to ask them again and see what they say after you remind them when you normally O. I hope you don't get to the next cycle b/c you are KU! When are you going to POAS??? I am thinking I may on Saturday which will be 12/13dpo but I just have this feeling about Saturday. Let me know. I am excited for us :) Glad to see you are having a nice time in Cali!
ReplyDelete