I haven't mentioned this in any of my PP's, but DH and I are doing some renovating at our home. The last month we have been replacing our wood siding with hardiboard (concrete base). That was supposed to be the extent of it. "Supposed to be" being the key word here. When the carpenter's were working, they found SEVERAL problems with our house along the way. A hole in the roof, excellent! A broken beam on the corner of the house, cool! Flashing on the chimney that was installed incorrectly, right on! A break in the foundation at the most vulnerable point, heck yeah! ::rolling eyes:: So, this has become a full blown exterior renovation. And I am so ready for those people to leave my house!! They start banging and making noise WAY too early in the morning. But I must say that I have been early to work ever since they started. We are almost done now though. I would like to post before and after pictures after they are done. The house looks like a completely different one. The brick masons are finished with the foundation now and the carpenters are gone too. I am waiting for my painters to finish up, hopefully the middle of next week.
That is basically all that has been going on in my world this past week. As for my current C, I'm on CD4 and get to start Femara tomorrow, finally! I am taking 5mg. The pills are 2.5mg so I have to take 2 of them. I did not ask this but maybe one of you ladies will know. But do I take them both at the same time? Also, is 5 mg a day the normal amount to take? Or can it vary?
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Can't wait to see your pics of the renovation!! Yeah that sounds like it hasn't been fun at all.
ReplyDeleteThe normal dosage of Femara is 2.5mg and yes it does vary. Yes, take the Femara both at the same time, just as you would clomid. Also, make sure that you take both of them around the same time ED.
My RE has given me 5mg (2 pills) CD3-7 and I took them at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do well on it :)
I hate having workers in my house. I know they're improving it, yadda yadda, but it makes me so uncomfortable to have strangers here! GL with your rennov!
ReplyDelete