Hey my friends! I'm writing to all ya'll from southern California! And I am loving it here!! The sun is so much different here. I can get out in the sun and not fry! It's great!! Back home, I turn bright red just looking at the sun! It's been kind of chilly at night, too. I wasn't expecting that. The theme parks have been kind of empty. DH and I went to both Disneyl.and parks Saturday and Sunday and Uni.versal Stu.dios on Monday. Heading out to a two more parks the next two days then going to see the Ang.els play Thursday night. I won't be on the boards too much this week. But I am checking it at night to catch up on the latest updates and will try and post to my blog a few more times this week. Bye for now!! Hope everyone has a great week!
Hope you are having great time in Cali !
ReplyDeleteHey we're in the same state! :) Glad you're having fun!!
ReplyDelete