LOL!
Stupid title.
I helped my mom and another lady host a bridal shower this evening. It went very well. Besides the fact that I ate way too much. Ugh! The bride-to-be had a loot when she left. They got this really cool set of tea glasses with a matching pitcher. It's clear glass with the bubbles in it. I might have to go shopping this weekend! I don't know who this girl is, I only know the groom. He graduated from high school with my younger brother and they are still really good friends. Also, this guy is the one who hit a baseball one night at a HS game that hit DH's windshield....while DH was sitting in the truck, LOL!! DH was so not amused at the time but now we can look back and laugh about it. Anyway, the groom's oldest sister is married to my second cousin. (POSS. TRIGS) Well I found out tonight that she is 8 weeks along. And that she m/c twins before that. Huh -- never heard any of this before tonight. But luckily that conversation did not last but a few minutes. I think the person asking her about it could tell that she was uncomfortable talking about it.
Other than the bridal shower, nothing remotely interesting has happened today.
Tomorrow I am going to get my hair cut and colored (well, glazed). I am so overdue for the coloring. I found TWO gray hairs a few mornings ago. And they weren't in a good spot either! I started finding stray grays at 23. What about the rest of you??
Kids Spa Party Katy TX
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment