Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary to me!!

Today is mine and DH's 7 year anniversary. Boy how time flies! We are going out Wednesday for our anniversary outing to the restaurant that catered our wedding. We go every year for this occasion. It's great little restaurant, very unique. They have different kinds of artwork and they used old doors at the tables (with a clear glass tabletop of course). My favorite thing to order is grilled pork tenderloin with a side of angel hair tossed in EVOO and parmesian. Soooo good! And the best is yet to come. They make the most AWESOME caramal cake. The icing is so sweet, it tastes like candy. They also make a homemade pimento and cheese that is really good. And you can get it on a crossiant which is also very yummy. Is anyone else hungry?!?! What else have I tried...oh yeah, homemade chicken salad and a really good alfredo pasta. It's all good. I can't wait for Wednesday. I plan on making a pig out of myself, LOL. They are closed on Mondays, that's why I'm at home tonight and I have to help host a wedding shower tomorrow night. So, until then...I will be dreaming of sweet, sweet caramel cake. Mmmmm!!!

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your night out to dinner, eat way too much, and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! Sounds DELISH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. Oh that dessert sounds to die for... yummy

    ReplyDelete