This has been the crappiest day ever.
This was supposed to be CD20. But my stupid body has decided for this to be CD1. So that means I just had a 19 day cycle. I had my IUI on CD16 and my first +OPK on CD15. I'm not sure what to think about all of this. I have no clue what the heck is going on with me. I called the RE's nurse this morning and she wants me to call her back in the morning with an update. My update will simply be that AF found me way too early.
Well, I'm not sure what else to say. I've been baffled by this all day. Have a good night ladies. I'll give an update as to what the RE/nurse tells me in the morning.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I am sorry. I wish I could do or say something to make you feel better.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Does that mean you didn't O or that you had a short luteal phase?
ReplyDeleteUgg, so sorry.
I'm so sorry, Laura. ((((((((Hugs)))))))
ReplyDeleteWTH?? (((((Hugs))))) I'm so sorry, hon.
ReplyDeleteThis happened to me 2 C's ago. It turned out to be mid C bleeding which can sometimes happen around O. Was the blood red or brown? How heavy was it?? Are you 100% that it was AF, could it be classified as spotting?
ReplyDeleteCalming vibes coming your way.
(((((HUGS)))))
Misty -- it was bright red and it got heavier through out the day and still red and heavy today. I had b/w done this morning and my RE's nurse will call me this afternoon to talk about the results.
ReplyDeleteThanks everybody!
I am hoping its not af. You are in my prayers.
ReplyDelete