AF showed up this morning! Now I can stop worrying and obsessing. Well ... temporarily anyway. Onto C13 now. I will start Femara on Saturday and will be doing my first IUI whenever I get a positive OPK.
On a different note...I bought the first Twilight book before I left for Cali so I would have something to help pass the 4-1/2 hour flight. I was unsure of the book when I first bought it. Too big. And way too many pages. It kind of scared me. A fool I was though. I loved the book. Couldn't put it down. Loved it so much that I had it finished before we left to come home. I read most of it in the airport waiting and then on the plane. And the little I had left I read at night before I went to bed. So I dropped by the bookstore and I bought New Moon the day before we left. Again, a lot of pages. And I wasn't sure if I could commit to finishing this book. Well, that was Sunday. I finished the book last night, Monday night. I have never read a book that quickly. Even though like the first, I read most of it at the airport and on the plane. I am in love with these books!! It's insane!! And the funny thing is...DH doesn't like it when I read. I think, no, I know it is because I am giving my attention to something other than himself, LOL. But whatever. I told him what happened in the 2nd book and then he finally realized why I was so caught up in it. I order the 3rd and 4th books online yesterday. I don't think I can wait a week before getting them. So I'm hooked. And yes, I am so Team Edward, LOL! Anyway, thank you whoever posted about these books on webMD!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Sorry that AF found you.....
ReplyDeleteI loved the movie and I hate reading books. I've NEVER finished a book except when I was required to in school. I'll prob wait for the movie, and I can't wait!
Sorry about AF :(
ReplyDeleteI am hooked too. I am on Eclipse now. Why did anyon ever tell me to read it?!?! ;)
Good luck with the IUIs!!!
ReplyDeleteMy SIL finished all 4 books in a week! I was very anti-Twilight at first, thinking it's just teen trash, but then I saw the movie, and now I'm dying to read the books too!
Good luck with the IUI. Hopefully this is the one.
ReplyDeleteThe Twilight series was such a reprive for me. I was so engrossed in them that it kept my mind off TTC for a month. It was nice. They went way too fast though! I did not like the Host as much at all.
I've just read the first 2 books and did like them. Now I'm just being a cheapo and waiting for the next 2 to come out in paperback because i don't want to pay for hardcover :)
ReplyDeleteI just finished the last book and I was surprised how fast I read them all.
ReplyDeleteGoooo next cycle!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I LOVE Edward! *dreamy sigh!*