Tuesday, October 20, 2009

absolutely nothing

I'm seriously bored.....I wish I had something interesting to write about.....I've read all your blogs.....You ladies need to update so I'll have something new to read.....Hmmmm.....I might go buy some fall/winter clothes this weekend.....it's getting cold in Mississippi.....and I gave all of my fall/winter clothes away earlier this year because they were all way too big for me.....now I need clothes with belly room.....I have a checkup in 9 days.....And we have our "BIG" ultrasound in 22 days.....I can't think of anything else to say.....

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your ultrasound is only 22 days away! Are you thinking boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH and I have both thought it's a girl from the very beginning...not sure why. Then when we started telling family and friends, we started having people come up to us saying they dreamed we had a girl (4 people already) or either thinks we're having a girl. Not one person has said we're having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. Sometimes I crave some good blogging to read but I've read everything already! Nothing too exciting in my court... I need to do fall/winter shopping too but I might wait until I get a little bigger.

    And I'll go out on a limb and say your baby is a boy...

    ReplyDelete