I found out today that my mom has to have a hysterectomy next month. From what I understand, her right ovary is about 3 times it's normal size and has several cysts. She wasn't having any major problems. But she said that she was having some pains and went to have an ultrasound after some bloodwork came out okay (nothing cancerous). She is going to go back and talk to her doctor before she schedules a definate date and to ask more questions. He suggested doing a full and not partial because she's over 45. And she's thinking that it will be done around Nov. 24th (Tuesday before Thanksgiving Day).
Ugg, sorry to hear!
ReplyDeleteWow that is amazing she wasn't having much symptoms. I hope everything turns out fine and she gets some relief!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
I hope she recovers quickly. (Hugs) to your mom!
ReplyDeleteHow old is your mom ? I hope and pray that all goes well for her.
ReplyDeleteSweet Pea~ My mom is 48.
ReplyDelete