Friday, October 16, 2009

Getting nursery ready for baby...

Saturday, DH and I, along with my mother, are going to Pottery Barn Kids to buy the crib, changing table, and a few other things that go with them (i.e. mattress, baskets, mattress pads, changing table pad). I know it's early, but PB is having a sale this weekend....20% off the entire purchase!!! I won't know for another 4 weeks (well...3 weeks and 5 days, but who's counting?!) if we're having a boy or girl, so I can't buy the bedding. But everything else, I'm getting. The only thing that I'm buying that has to be ordered is the crib, but I will pick it up in 4 weeks when I go back for the bedding, everything else is in stock. I'm hoping to also go to the regular Pottery Barn store and get a set of sheets and a quilt for the bed in the nursery. I plan on putting a new comforter or thick quilt on it but am waiting on that. I want to use a solid, but not sure what color I need to get yet. I'd like to use white, but that may get dirty easily. I just figured if I'm going to use a pattern on the crib and walls will be a color, white would probably work best on the bed. But I dunno...

It's finally turning cool here in the south, after a week of non-stop rain and humidity. So this trip should be a very nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment