Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update & 18w D/A (poss trigs)

Today I'm 18w1d. I went to my OB's office for my 18w checkup. Everything is great. BP was 95/56 and I gained 3 pounds since my last appt 4 weeks ago, yay!! But I'm still -1 pound from my pre-preg weight. Baby's HR was 162bpm, it sounded great!! My OB gave me a 50 day sample of PreNexa (a prenatal/folic acid/DHA all-in-one rx), which is awesome because I was out of DHA and would have had to go buy some. I asked about flying at 26 and 27 weeks and she said I need to check with the airline b/c they may require a letter from her with my due date on it. Other than that, I go back on November 11th at 4:30 for the BIG ultrasound. My hubby and mom are going with me...13 days and counting!!! I also told my OB about the BHC I had last Wednesday. I explained what happened and what it felt like and she said that it sounded like a BHC, and if I ever have more than 4 in a hour to let her know immediately. And something else that I didn't write about yesterday...I felt the baby move for the first time last night. It felt like a bubble moving around in my lower belly. It lasted maybe 45-60 seconds...very cool!!

So that's it for now. I can't wait till I wake up in the morning...it's gonna be FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on feeling your LO moving around in there! It's the best feeling ever right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how far along you are! It must be amazing to feel the baby in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that is so sweet about the baby moving. :)

    Can't wait to hear about the BIG U/S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good appt. ! And to feel the little one move must have been a wonderful experience as well.

    ReplyDelete