Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This and that and then some...

-I've been feeling pretty good lately. I'm liking 2nd tri a LOT! No more m/s for me, now I just want to eat everything in sight! RLP has slacked off quite a bit, but I still get that numbness in my left leg after sitting for an extended period of time...not sure what's up with that.

-I think DH and I are going to go eat with our friends tonight, LOL, and they are pretty much our only IRL friends outside of family. We kinda keep to ourselves, we like it that way. And today is my grandmother's birthday so I somehow have to make it by her house in-between dinner; a VERY QUICK Wal.mart trip to get bottled water and trash compactor bags, and a new mop; and a trip to the UPS store to mail a package for work.

-When I go to my grandmother's house, I get to check out the bassinet that she's going to let me borrow. It's wicker and she used it with my dad and his brother, and I think my mom may have used it with me and my 2 brothers. All I need is bedding for it. Hopefully it will be in good shape, I'm getting ready to start buying furniture in the next week or so. My sweet and wonderful parents are buying the crib and changing table for us. They already gave us gift cards from Pottery.Barn.Kids (which is where my furniture is coming from).

-I've started on my Christmas list. We usually buy stuff throughout the year and get what we need in the end. Well last night I went through everything (since it's all stored in the baby's closet and will ALL have to be gone by the end of the year) and we don't have much to get. And since DH works part-time at a jewelry and gift store, he can buy whatever he wants at cost! So we plan on getting what we have left to get there. And hopefully we will save some money doing it this way.

That's all for today. Happy Hump Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment