....hungry.
Thankfully I head home from work in 24 minutes.
Tonight is my little brother's birthday dinner at my mom's house, he's 24 today. I have him nothing. Maybe I'll stop by the ATM and get some money when I leave work. Money's always a good birthday present. There's going to be a cookie cake there. Must stay away from cookie. Must stay away from cookie. Must stay away from cookie. Hmmm....not sure if it's going to work or not. Cookies usually win.
I have nothing else to write about. Later.
Ooooo....21 minutes LEFT.....WOOOHOOO!!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


pretty sure the baby wants some cookie cake so enjoy ;)
ReplyDeleteEat the cookie! Eat the cookie! Eat the cookie!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. You won't look like the lady on that site. I have no idea what possessed her to wear that pink tank top as a full dress. Blech!
eat the cake
ReplyDeleteWell? Did you eat the cookie??? LOL
ReplyDeleteHope your day goes by fast today!!