She's here...and she is beautiful and perfect in every way. We could not have asked for a better baby. I'll post pictures when I can.
Elizabeth Renee was born Mar 20, 2010 at 6:19pm, 7lbs even, 20" long.
As for a short birth story...My headache was still bothering me Sat morning so we went in to the hospital at 7am. They started pit around 8 am. I progessed very fast and was 10cm by 4pm. After my first push, my BP dropped very low and they had to put me on O2 and stop the pit and epi for about 45 mins to get my bp up and the baby's hr up (it dropped when my bp did). I started back pushing for over an hour before they had to get a vaccuum to help get her out the rest of the way. I just couldnt get her out on my own. I had a small tear and a little bit of bleeding afterwards but am fairly okay feeling today.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Congratulations!!! Welcome, Elizabeth Renee!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy you are both doing well :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Congratulations! So happy she's here and healthy!. Prayers for a quick recovery!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. I am glad everyone is doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Laura!! Can't wait to see pics.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you girl!!
ReplyDeleteJust saw the pic on fb, she's adorable!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete