Today and yesterday have been absolutely miserable for me. I don't know if it's b/c of my OB 'stripping the membranes' or what...but it has been an awful two days. I'm hurting all over constantly and can not get more than 45 minutes of sleep at a time. I got out of bed at 2:30 this morning and sat in the living room with the cat just so I would stop wiggling in the bed waking up my husband every half hour. He needs his sleep. Well...I do too but it seems to be out of the question these days.
I am seriously considering calling my OB tomorrow and seeing if she will take me Saturday morning. She's on call that day. What do you think? I don't want to sound like I'm whining, although I am, but it's just getting really, really difficult. I wonder if 9 days would asking too much... I don't know what to do. Do I just suck it up and wait till next week or call??? Either way my husband is about to go to bed and I'm heading off for another sleepless night...
update (tmi): I just went to the RR and I've lost my mucus plug. Totally freaking out here. It wasn't what I was expecting. I have been wearing pads for the past few weeks due to leaks...I know...nice. And it was just sitting there. It looks like...snot. I have no other explanation but that. Does this mean I'm getting closer??????
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


You are getting closer. The miserable feeling and mucus plug both mean you may go on your own within the next couple days. Best of luck to you and your DH!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Tanya could help b/c IDK! This is out of my area of expertise and I've never been this far in a PG. I hope Elizabeth arrives soon!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it means that labor is approaching and maybe even started in the beginning stages. You could do this for a week or so.
ReplyDeleteAre you out of work yet? I hope so. When do you go to doctor again?
I'm sorry you're so miserable! But you're almost there!! Hang in there honey, it will be over soon :)
ReplyDelete