Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Update ~ 37w D/A
Not much has changed since last week. I am 1 cm dialated and about 70% effaced, and baby girl has not dropped any more...makes for a pleasent exam. My Group B came back negative...YAY!! So no antibiotics during labor and we can go home after 24 hours if everything is going well. I go back a week from today on the 17th. We will make our decision on the following appt on the 22nd what we will be doing as far as inducing. My OB is fairly confident that I will be between 2-3cm at that appt and completely effaced. More than likely, we will decide that unless I go in labor on my own before, we will induce on the 30th, meaning the 22nd will be my last appt. My OB is in a clinic with 11 OB's and she is only on-call about 3 days out of the month. Her next two days this month is the 20th and 30th. And she says that the 20th is "technically" too early to induce. BUT we could pick another day between the 22nd and 30th that she's in clinic and there would be a fairly good chance she would deliver the baby but not guaranteed...which is why we are tenatively saying the 30th. All this said unless baby decides otherwise of course. I just don't want to take this thing into April. And I'd like to be home before Easter. And I might have a Easter basket, Easter outfit and Easter dress already at home ready to go for baby girl to take pictures in :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am excited for you! I can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteAww so exciting!! ;) So close OMG.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast this has been! We will be meeting Elizabeth soon!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe it's almost time for your little girl to come into the world. Where has the time gone?!
ReplyDelete