Monday, March 15, 2010

Having cows

hehe.

My husband had a cow today. Literally.

We got our 2009 tax return back today. Thank you Misty very, VeRy, VERY much for reminding me about deducting all of the IF expenses and mileage!!

My husband is one happy man today. As I am one happy woman today. We have never gotten back this much money since we have been married. In fact, we usually pay in. The refund also means that I get to change my additional federal and state withholdings from my check each week. So I also get more back on my paycheck now!

I'm not worried about taking too much time off from work now to spend with the baby and delivery is paid for now! I can't stop smiling!! I just wanted to share this happy news with you ladies!! Keeping up with all of the medical bills and junk last year really was worth it!!

Oh Happy Day!!! Everyone SING WITH ME!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! I'm glad you have one less stress now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a BONUS! YAY for good news & glad things are working out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't meet the 10K out-of-pocket criteria...almost just not quite.

    Congrats on your tax return! the start to many more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!! Yep we met our medical deducts this yr and I'm sure the RE mileage helped out!! I'm so happy to of helped! How wonderful you will be able to spend more time with Elizabeth once she arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you claim your mileage??? My RE is a 75 minute drive away so I put in a ton of miles last year too. I'm hoping that all of my medical expenses get me a decent return too!

    ReplyDelete