Monday, March 8, 2010

FULL TERM!!!

This so doesn't seem like it should be real. But it is. This is serious now. I'm down to the LAST THREE WEEKS!!! She could technically come at any time now. Crap where has time gone?

I bought the Medela pump Friday evening. I went with the double electric one in the shoulder bag. It was on sale and I had a 20% off coupon so I got it at a great price. Also, I bought a small box of Medela breast milk storage bags and a small box of Lansinoh storage bags. I thought I would try them and see which one I liked (if I'm able to get that far). Has anyone had a good/bad experience with either one or a different brand or know anyone that has? I should have asked last week but I forgot to.

In case anyone is wondering about the shower yesterday...we did get a huge box of size 1 diapers and a jumperoo out of the deal. DH's great-uncle and great-aunt went in with their 3 daughters and got us the Fisher Price Precious Planet Jungle Jumperoo. It's very cute and the reviews I've read on it are great. It wasn't on my registry but it was a nice surprise. DH has been eyeing them for a while but we decided to come back and look at them later when baby is big enough to use one. So the shower was worth going to. The other stuff is...well...it's either going back to Walm.art or...it's just going to have to go in the giveaway box. But either way I should get eough credit at Walm.art to buy a few more things we need. I keep forgetting to buy nightlights and I need a pack of 0-3 month onesies and some baby hangers.

I have mine, DH's, and the baby's bags in the truck now, along with pillows and my laptop. So I'm ready!! The only thing not packed is my slippers (b/c I ordered them online and they haven't arrived yet).

Now we wait.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of her. I hope you have a smooth and quick delivery when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little boy went to NICU and couldn't BF so I had to pump only and used the Medela and was able to pump solely for 2 months before drying up. Also with my daughter, she couldn't suck so I kept getting engorged so I pumped and went a couple months before drying up.

    However long you pump/bf for is very beneficial. When you decide that it is enough before you dry up, you can start taking benadry or sudafed and it will dry you up the rest of the way....just a tidbit for when you are ready.

    HTH.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I hope the delivery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mason lives in his jumperoo!

    ReplyDelete