Sunday, April 19, 2009

All About Me A-Z

I stole this from Dot's blog... (along with everyone else)

A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Ironing
D - Dad's Name: John
E - Essential start your day item: Exercise & SHOWER
F - Favorite food: I love Mexican food!!
G - Gold or Silver: I wear a lot of two-toned jewelry
H - Height: 6'0"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano
J - Job title: A/R & Credit Mgr
K - Kid(s): Currently working on that one...but I do have a kitty baby!!
L - Living arrangements: DH and I have a 3 bedroom home
M - Moms name: Tonia
N - Nicknames: Loo
O - Overnight hospital stay: Never
P - Pet Peeve: I could be here all day writing about this - but I'll go with this one for now: When someone asks me the same question multiple times b/c either they don't believe me or they want a different answer.
Q - Quotes you like: Romans 5: 3-5 A wonderful promise from God during my TTC struggle
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One older brother and one younger brother (I'm the only girl and the middle child)
T - Time you wake up: Wake up at 6:30 to exercise before shower before work
U - Undying love for: DH, family, going to new places, new experiences, and life in general
V - Vegetable you dislike: Let's put it this way....I like green beans, corn and potatoes, that's it.
W - Ways you run late: Waiting for DH to get ready (go figure) and me losing track of time
X- X-rays you've had: Bitewings at dentist office; HSG; Various feet, hand, fingers when I get a little clumsy...
Y - Yummy food you make: I make a mean Lasagne and a wonderful stew
Z - Zodiac: Gemini/Cancer

1 comment: