Sunday, April 26, 2009

OV Day 1

Yeah, it's finally here! I got my OV Day 1 on my ovi this morning. DH and I did the TBM last night...again. I hope he doesn't bring this up to my GYN Thursday when I go for my post-op. I'm not going to tell her about it...no reason to unless something becomes of it. I will, however, tell the RE when we go see him later on that afternoon. I have not decided if I am going to ask DH to do "it" again tonight...it seems so cruel to ask. I really hated asking him last night. Something about it just bothered me, LOL.

I'm ready to leave for Cali. I'm ready to see the Angels play and go to Disneyland and just have FUN!! All of the TTC mess is starting to get to me. I need some fun in my life. I have noticed that I have started putting things on hold since we started TTC. And can only imagine myself getting worse about it once we see the RE and get a "real" plan in action.

You know...we are flying back home on Mother's Day. I am so glad that we are. I really do not want to go to church with my family that day -- just feels like punishment. Last night while DH and I were driving home from my parents house, he said, "I can't wait for us to have a little girl". I said nothing. How am I supposed to respond to this?? Do I apologize or am I just supposed to agree with him? It kills me to hear him say stuff like that. IF sucks.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the baster method works. Maybe dh and I can try it next cycle in lieu of a possible IUI.

    I completely agree about Mother's Day. It is a very hard day for all of us.

    Don't feel the need to apologize to your dh about his comment. It's not your fault you're going through this. If you had control of the situation, you wouldn't be in it in the first place. I would have agreed, turned my head and let the tears flow. (My dh doesn't talk about our future kids, though.)

    IF does suck. Big time.

    ReplyDelete