Okay. I am not trying to bash the CBEFM in this blog, though it will seem that way, but I am just simply going to let you all know my results from my little test I did this C.
Simply put, my CBEFM never gave me anything other than "low" from CD1-CD15. I should have had a least a high or peak by now. I'm not sure if I am POAS incorrectly or if something is wrong with the monitor. I have been using it over a year now. Not supposed to use it that long I think. So I am officially done with it. I am just not good at OPK's.
As for the Ovi, it gave me Fertile Day 1 on CD9, Fertile Day 2 on CD 10, and so fourth up to OV Day 1 on CD13 and OV Day 2 on CD 14. I believe the Ovi is correct. I started having my usual mild cramps on CD12 which I usually have a day before O'ing. Now I know that BW would help confirm that I did O, and I may ask for BW when I go for post-op Thursday morning. If fact, I am going to ask. Maybe I can do the BW on Friday morning (CD18 - 5DPO) before I go the airport. Otherwise, I am leaving to go out of town and can't do BW next week.
Having that sensor against my skin taking readings every 30 mins for 6 hrs just makes sense to me. It was expensive but I really hope it will be worth the money in the end. We did the TBM on CD 11 and CD12 (my 2 days before O).
I believe that my timing has been off this whole time. There is nothing wrong with me or DH. We have been DX with Unexp'd IF. All tests came back perfect or better. And I know that the past few C's, DH and I have been BD'ing more during CD13-CD16. I know now that we need to focus on BD'ing earlier in the C (maybe CD10-CD13). My C's are on the shorter side (25-27 days). It's all coming together now. I should have thought this through earlier and maybe I could have saved us both some heartache. This watch really makes sense to me now and I really do better understand my C now. Talk about about a slap upside the head.
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I think it takes awhile to fully understand your cycles anyway. As Oprah says...when you know better , you do better !
ReplyDeleteIf you get KU this cycle using the OVI, I will buy it from you~
I O on the 17th day of my cycle and every month I go on the American Associated for Pregnancy site and print on my ovulation calenders, and I always mark an S for days that hubby and I BD'd. We were doing it faithfully every other day during the fertile time. One day I decided to look back at all my past months, and I realized one thing... I never had BD'd on the day of ovulation. So that next month we BD'd like CRAZY. Every day and then twice on O day. The next month I got a BFP (of course it didn't amount to anything I m/c) but I know next time I try I will continue with BDing more (I think, hehe) I don't know if that helped my chances or what. ?? I doubt it.
ReplyDeleteHow does the Ovi work?
It detects the chemical surge of chloride ions in the skin. Gives you more of a window before O (more time to BD).
ReplyDeleteDot - If I get KU this C, I will give the Ovi!
ReplyDelete