Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, Monday....

I stayed home from work today, because I'm still hurting a little from the surgery. And being in this house all by lonesome is making me a little stir crazy. I have done laundry this morning and that's about it.

Oh yeah, I did call this morning and got my first RE appt changed from May 18 to April 30. That's good news! It means I get to see the RE for the initial consultation during my current cycle and maybe will get to start IUI next cycle!! DH is really getting on board about the IUI (he wasn't at first). But he is at a point where he is ready for this to happen for us and will do whatever he needs to - what a team player!!

My discharge papers from the LAP said no FD/BD for TWO WEEKS!! If I wait 2 weeks my chances this C will be gone!! I'm a bit aggrevated about that. And the fact that I can not exercise for two weeks. I'm not going to be able to fit in my pants!

1 comment:

  1. It does suck doesn't it...I gained a few pound while not being able to exercise + Dh thinks food is the answer to surgery...lol !

    ReplyDelete