Monday, April 27, 2009

Another boring Monday

Not much to update on today. Ovi said 'OV Day 2' this morning. Did not TBM last night. Hopefully that's all over with, LOL. I plan on posting tomorrow or Wednesday about my results from my Ovi vs. CBEFM results. Not looking too good CBE! You know, I know this product works, it just doesn't work on me. It very well possible could be me that is defective and not my monitor. Maybe I don't know how to POAS correctly. Nah - couldn't be that. Or maybe my monitor hates me. Very possible. Or maybe I have been using it too long. Does anyone know how to reset it so the memory is completely erased. I could just pretend like I am just starting out and maybe it will think I am someone else!! Hah - not likely! Someone needs to post a poll. Polls are fun on Mondays. Ooh -- I just thought of something. I started Muc.inex this C and need to know how many DPO I should continue taking it. I was thinking maybe 1 or 2, but this is my first C to use it and I'm not really sure on this.

2 comments:

  1. Yay we are onto the 2ww! This is going to be the longest 2ww in the history of 2wws! Hum... I have wondered if i have faulty pee or something b/c I don't seem to do well with OPKs and I have never had a BFP :( As for the muci.nex I never took it beyond O but I don't think it could hurt maybe 1dpo? GL and lots of baby dust to you! Amazing how we are cycle buddies to our O days although I think I O'd today OD2. I guess I am one of the freaks in the 10% range lol! Baby dust to you! L/Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the reset instructions for the CBEFM at home, I'll send them to you when I get home and look it up. :)

    ReplyDelete