I woke up this morning and my OV Watch said 'Fertile Day 1'!! Awesome news!! It's just too bad I can't BD for the next 9 days (according to the discharge papers from the LAP). I don't know how I am going to sit out this cycle without driving myself insane. I just can't fathom letting my little egg go to waste without at least trying ONCE. AGGHH! Well, we'll see about the 9 days thing. I really, REALLY hope I feel good enough this weekend to try once. Just try.
On another note, I have actually lost weight since the surgery Friday. Three pounds. And I have been eating like a horse for the last 4 days. I am used to walking when I get home from work and since I have not been able to exercise since the LAP, I am inside the house, walking around, looking for something to do to keep me busy, and there it is........the kitchen. Where the snacks live. The most evil place in my house. Maybe I am just losing muscle mass?? I'm really not too much of a fitness freak so I'm not sure here.
I have something else to discuss....dreams. When I wake up in the morning, I never remember what I dreamt about the previous night. But every once in a while, something during the day will trigger a memory of a dream. Well...when I woke up this morning, I took a shower and when I got out, I went to get my toothbrush out of the drawer and BAM! I remembered. I dreamt last night that my toothbrush attached me!! Seriously, I'm not joking! It's too bad I can't remember any of the rest of the dream, I bet it would have made for a really interesting and funny post today, LOL!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment