This is my first post on my new blog. I'm very excited about this -- I should have started this a long time ago.
Yesterday, I had my LAP. It really wasn't too bad. When I arrived at the clinic, I was the only person in the waiting room so I got to go back early and the surgery even started one hour early! Good news....no ENDO, no scar tissue, no cysts, nothing. My doc said I was perfectly healthy and there was not anything wrong with me. So...next step is to go see the RE. I have an appointment set for May 18th but I am calling first thing Monday to reschedule. I want to go later this month while still in my current cycle. That way I can start IUI next cycle! I am still in a lot of pain. I get to take Percocet every 4 hours. I am just lying in bed at an angle. It hurts to lay flat and sit up straight.
WebMD's discussion boards are down today. Totally sucks! I can't wait for them to get back online tomorrow so I can tell all the wonderful ladies on the TTC 12 months board how everything went yesterday. After all the IF tests that my husband and I have been through (SA, HSG, LAP), it is now concluded that we are part of the "Unexplained IF" group. I'm still not sure how I feel about this. I would like to have a reason why I'm not KU right now, but am glad at the same time that nothing is wrong. I'm contradicting myself, I know. Maybe the IUI will work.
My husband told me that after the doctor talked to them after the LAP, while I was in recovery 1, that my mom told him that she does not think we have been trying long enough and that we should wait longer. Of course I know that is crazy talk. I know how long I have been waiting and much patience I have put into this. She doesn't. I guess I should tell her that TTC is not my only reason for the surgery. Maybe I should explain to her the pain that I go through w/ every cycle. I really was sure I had ENDO and am in complete shock with the results from yesterday. I have all the signs of ENDO without actually having it. This makes no sense at all. Now it makes me wonder if something else could be wrong. Maybe there is something that I am missing and that my doctor is missing.
And now after talking to my mom, my husband is not so sure about doing the IUI. He wants us to get PG the "natural" way. I would love for that to happen, but if I hasn't happend by now and I know that I don't have ENDO or anything else with me, waiting longer is not going to help us. I really want to start the IUI next month. I'm goint to have to do some convincing!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


Welcome to blogland !
ReplyDelete