Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I don't feel like thinking of a title...

Blah, Blah, Blah.......that's really all that is going on in my brain right now.

DH found out today that his hours at work are being cut, AGAIN. Started at 40, then 32, now 24. Yep. Sucks. Real bad. Though we did think of a way to save some money every week by doing something ourselves rather than paying someone else to do it. Now I have to be the "bad guy" and fire someone. I have never done that before. It's going to completely awkward (<-- did I spell that right?...oh well). I'll be doing the firing come this Thursday. Come back to my blog then and I'll let you know how it went.

On a happier note, I am getting excited about my upcoming vacation. DH and I are going to Anaheim, CA next week!! And the day before we leave we get to see the RE!! Two exciting days in a row!!

I'm still hurting from the LAP. This time the pain has moved into my rib cage and shoulders. Nothing a little ibuprofen can't cure I reckon!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, sorry to hear about your hubby! That really sucks. Also sucks that you have to fire someone today, hope it goes okay. (And yes you spelled 'awkward' right, what an awkward word huh...?)

    Hope you're feeling better soon. Have fun in Anaheim (kinda sorta my neck of the woods!), are you going to Disneyland?

    ReplyDelete