Yesterday was Fertile Day 3 for me according to my ovi. So since DH and I can't BD/FD until next Friday (from the LAP), we tried an alternative method last night...the Turkey Baster Method! Everything went well with it. I had a 10ml syringe and got a good "sample" from DH...ended up with 4ml after I got the air out of the syringe, LOL!! We will repeat the process tonight...DH can't wait (hah! yeah right!)!! I have not told him yet, but we may do it again tomorrow night (O day) -- you know, just in case. I bought plenty of syringes, LOL!
On another note, I am using my CBEFM this month also. I had enough test strips for one more month and since they are paid for - why waste them, right?!? Not having any luck with it -- I don't know if the monitor is defective or if I'm defective, but I still only have 1 bar on it (as of this morning) and my ovi has Fertile Day 4 for today. Maybe next week I will have enough info between the two to let you know how they compare. Surely if I was not about to O then the ovi would not show what it does. The monitor messed up on me last month, too. This is too confusing! I believe the ovi is right, so that is what I timing the TBM around this month.
I'm really getting excited about my RE appt next Thursday. I am really interrested in what he has to say, if he wants to do any further testing, repeat any tests, and/or what our plan will be for next C. I'm ready to get this show on the road!! It's time to get KU already!!!
Easy Activity Advent Calendar
7 years ago


I give your DH props for bastin ! My DH would so not do that...lol
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing about your RE appt.