This has got to be the slowest week in all of history. Waiting for something just makes it go by slower! My first RE appt is tomorrow and now more than ever I really really need a positive and encouraging outlook from this dr. His website makes it seems like he is great and like the staff really cares. I really hope that I am not disappointed and I don't think I will be. I am starting to feel really good about my situation. Almost like I know that my time is coming...soon. Sometimes when I am waiting for DH to come to bed, I can almost look down and see a baby laying on that bed in front of me. Ugh, now I want to cry.
GL tomorrow! I hope they are everything you need them to be. I am sure they will be. They are there to help you every step of the way and to get you KU. :-) Keep us posted.
ReplyDelete