
Here's the little one at 10w0d. The heartbeat was 167bpm. This was a suprise u/s today. I went in for my 10 week checkup. My OB told me that all my bloodwork from last time came out normal and she answered a lot of questions that I've saving up for her. I asked about doing another ultrasound at 13 or 14 weeks and she said NO. but she did say that starting at my next appointment, at 14 weeks, she'll be able to hear the heartbeat via doppler. So there is no "real reason" to have an ultrasound. But she did give me one today since I'm too early for the heartbeat to be heard by the doppler. The baby was moving around alot, the head, body, and limbs. They didn't measure but the heartbeat sounded great. At my next appointment, I will be getting the seasonal and swine flu vaccines. Also doing bloodwork to check for some things, I forget the names right now. So all-in-all, a smooth checkup.
Tomorrow, DH and I will leaving for a weekend roadtrip to Missouri. We'll be back Monday night. I'll be online time-to-time checking blogs for updates (hint, hint ERIN!!). Hopefully this will be a relaxing and even more relaxing weekend.


Thats so exciting seeing the little one on the ultrasound!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome surprise ultrasound! So, they aren't going to try and determine the sex of the baby at a later date?
ReplyDeleteI will def. keep posting updates as I get them. I should know some kind of numbers by tomorrow evening. *Gulp*
Have a good weekend! We are going to Baltimore.
Erin, our next U/S is at 20 weeks.
ReplyDelete