Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back home & back to work

DH and I got back home late last night from our Missouri trip. We had a very good time. We went fishing on the lake one morning and my very sweet DH treated me to a massage and pedicure at the spa. It was my first time and it was awesome....very relaxing....just what I needed.

I got back to work today (DH and I work at the same place, myself inside and himself outside in production) and learned that someone that works outside with DH, well his family has confirmed swine flu....and the a-hole comes to work. Tomorrow during lunch, DH and I are getting our seasonal flu vaccination, but have to wait until October to get the swine flu one. We're going to have to be really careful.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Three days left till Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. ugh i feel your frusteration about the swine flu... People have no common sense when it comes to things like this. Someone went to DH's work too and had the swine flu, and I think my son may have the flu too now. And I'm ready to pop this baby out!

    ReplyDelete