Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Need Help!!

Okay...here's what happened. About a week and a half ago I did something to my lower back. I think I may have pulled a muscle. I did mention this to my OB last week at my appointment but she didn't seem concerned at all. But today my back is killing me!!! When I get in the "right" position, man-oh-man it hurts!! And it's been like this for a while now. It's not going away...much as I wish it would.

What should I do about this?? Should I call my OB again or maybe my family doctor?? Or just get over it and tough it out?? I'm not sure what they can do about it being that I'm PG.

3 comments:

  1. Have you put heat on your back? Tylenol and heat are ok, according to my doctor. You never want to put heat on you abdomen.

    My back is killing me too from holding my nephew. Laying on your side with a pillow in between your legs might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know a good chiropractor ?

    Heating pad does work wonders also ! Hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be sciatic pain where everything is pressing on the nerves.

    ReplyDelete